Thursday, April 1, 2010

Introduction To Elliott Gibson II

Hmmm....wow where to start....hahaha....I'm not going to start off by telling you I love to animate...thats a given. I do however love being inspired by other animators. I love watching other animators work. I love watching their work when its completed. I started in 2000. Its 2010 and I have still not made it in yet. I 've seen others start with me who have made...im talkin back in the days when the 10 second club was hot stuff! Ive seen guys start after me make it. But I am driven by the passion I have for it....I gotta say animation mentor changed my life...No I'm not in the program, neither have I been in it...even though I was accepted in their first class back in 2005. I was about to give up on animation simply because I'm like OK its almost 6 yrs and I have yet to enter into the industry. But I crossed a student of AM who's blog directed me to Jason Ryan....and well yeah...i guess you can say his style made me reborn all over again...this was actually in 2007. J started coaching me through his course and now I am at the advanced stage in the course....it was tough because J made me go all the way back to the bouncing ball...wow! so now its 2010...and now 3 yrs later. I have hope and I am going forward in the journey again. But this time I have a mentor and I believe sooner or later I will make it in. Thanks guys for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment